Sometimes I have willpower and other days I think about eating a whole cheesecake right out of a spring-form pan like an animal.
Am I proud of it? No, but it makes me think about ways to avoid shame eating.
So friends, today I present to you mini cheesecakes. Yes, that’s right you can eat an entire cheesecake all by yourself and not feel sorry for not sharing.
This recipe is with a chocolate crust because… Chocolate. If you don’t like chocolate 1) We can’t be friends. 2) You’re dead to me.
Buuuuutttt since you’re so high maintenance you can just omit the cocoa and live a sad, sad chocolate-less life.
These are easy and delicious. Top with sliced strawberries and ChocZero syrup if you are feeling really fancy.
Mini Chocolate Crust Cheesecake
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Baking Cocoa (optional)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Room temp
- 1 Egg Room temp
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Splenda Naturals
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Line muffin pan with silicone liners
- Add 1 tbsp of crust to each. Push down with back of measuring spoon.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes
- Fill liners and bake for 15 minutes
- Cool and refrigerate for 24 hours
- Top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with ChocZero chocolate syrup (Optional)
I’m a Wife, Mom and Nurse. We have 2 rescue dogs, but I would like to make that 3 (or 10) but Mike isn’t there yet. I love animals, coffee, lip gloss, photography, knitting and cooking (in no particular order). While I might not be amazing at all of my hobbies, I have a real flair for sass. I decided to make a change to become a healthier me and hope to share some of what I have learned so far with you.