Oops, I did it again!
Its been one day since my last nut butter purchase. I have shamed myself. Technically, I needed this for baking, because science.
I’ve played around with Keto brownie recipes, but the texture is never quite right or is too almond floury.
You know what I’m talking about. A fake brownie trying to parade as the real thing with a hint of cardboard. I don’t have time for that. Your girl needs a peanut butter brownie STAT.
I legit woke up thinking about brownies. (Ok, ok brownies and peanut butter). I saw a brownie recipe on the back of my almond flour but it was just taunting me with its high-carb ways.
I knew from my other brownie experiments that I could probably ketofy them, and add peanut butter because that’s how I roll.
Just a quick disclaimer before the Keto police come after me:
First if you are going to judge me move along, you’re not welcome here. Yes, I eat Peanut Butter, but cool your jets, it’s Smuckers Organic and only has peanuts and salt, and at 2 net carbs per serving it’s happening.
If peanut butter is not your jam (pun intended) I’m not sure we can be friends, but you can substitute with almond butter or your favorite low carb nut butter. (Don’t set me started on my nut butter collection!)
Now make these keto peanut butter brownies and thank me later.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milkadamia Or your favorite nut milk
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Power
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Power
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter 2tbsp in batter, and 1tbsp to drizzle on brownies. Look for one that is lower in carbs
- Mix melted butter, vanilla, peanut butter, egg together
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together
- Pour into silicone muffin molds and drizzle warmed PB on top
- Bake for 21 minutes at 350